Ideas for discovering what's true
How can human beings discover what's true for them?
- Be vulnerable and open with others.
- Practice doing the uncomfortable or scary thing.
- Try things 'you' wouldn't do to see your edges.
- Go to a diverse set of workshops and work hard.
- Explore a diverse range of perspectives. Contrast them.
- Get coached.
- Make a commitment to personal development.
- Make a commitment to meditation and self enquiry.
- Introspect your beliefs.
- Observe your sensory experience.
- Practice stepping out of your current frame of reference.
- Study with a view to transform who you're being and to expand your perceptions.
- Create relationships with others who can be ways you can't be yet.
- Explore your past.
- Get clear about who you are, and ask yourself what you really want.
And finally I'd ask yourself: What are your assumptions? What are you avoiding looking at? What are you not seeing?
I hope you will find this blog useful in discovering yourself.